1099 Template

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Andrew Pezzo, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo Second Unit

I am about to prepare 1099-misc forms and I have ones that are printable on a laser jet printer. The problem is, I cant find a template in MS Word to use. Does anyone know where I can download it or does Word already have the template in there.

Thanks.

2. Anthony_J

Anthony_J Stunt Coordinator

www.irs.gov would be the only place I can think of. I don't remember if they only have PDF or if you can manipulate their files electronically.

You might want to check the various tax service websites, they may have those files free of charge.

When in doubt, Google.

3. Nathan*W

Nathan*W Screenwriter

Nathan
    IRS only has the PDF version. Good luck finding it in Word.

4. Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo Second Unit

I found a website that has a template you can download but for some stupid reason it says I need to have word installed on my machine even though I already do. It wont let me install the file.

I tried google but have had little success. Guess I will have to have one of my staff poeple type them up on a typewriter (yes - we actually have one in the office). And here I was trying to be a nice boss and do it myself but finding a template online. I am suprised its not more common.