What's new

$1000 Sub list – convince me which one and why? (1 Viewer)

ryounglaw

Auditioning
Real Name
Ryan Young
Ok after making a post about the best subwoofer under $1K these are the options I came up with. Setting aside the DIY option which I am considering these are my options.

ED – A7-350 (ported) $1050 delivered

ED – A7s-450 (sealed) $950 Delivered
Q’ed and 1300 Watts with all upgrades

Epik – Tower $999.00 plus delivery (LONG WAIT)

Epik – Castle $1099.00 plus Delivery (LONG WAIT)

MFW-15 – Duals $$$???

Rythmik – F150 899.00 plus delivery

Rythmik – D15SE $999.00 plus delivery

SVS PC12 Plus$949.00 plus delivery

In this group there are pluses and minus of going with each. I have waivered back and fourth on every model and not determined a clear winner. Setting aside the DIY option can people who have heard these subs give me any comparison? I have a 3,600 cu room, large I know. Therefore given my size I am leaning toward the ED- A7s-350 Eq’d version and this is why. It’s smaller that the 350 ported and sealed. I feel that the sealed box may give me a better combination of hard hitting tight bass with sufficient output. I understand that the Rythmik has great sound quality but I am concerned my room is too big. The Epik’s are great but they have no idea when they will be available. I can wait until March or April but when I talked to them they could not give any time frame. MFW-15, really not sure I want duals, WAF. I still like the SVS. It’s the first one I looked at and I think its still am option. Can some convince me one way or another. Please!!!!

ryounglaw

Auditioning
Real Name
Ryan Young
thanks - its funny there are differences bewtween the subs recommended on each board.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks