What's new

1000' of raw Monster Cable Z3 Z-Series (1 Viewer)

I have a spool of 1000' of Monster Z3 cable. I can't use it since it is not CL3 rated.

I paid $6/foot (That is Wholesale), I will sell it for $2/foot.

Now, it is HUGE, It weighs about 75-100 lbs, and if you want it, I can meet you between San Francisco and Portland, or you can have it shipped. It is at your discression and you will have to arrange pick up on it.

This is definitely a steal. I am running out of space in my shop and I need to get rid of the big things.

We can work out an arrangement on the delivery/shipping.

I would like to sell the whole spool, but I can split it if you are interested, no split smaller than 100' though.

I will accept trades. Shoot your barter swag list to me and we can work something out.

Thanks!
Steve

BTT.

I will accept $1750 for the entire spool. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I want to get this out of my shop.

Hi Darrell,

I live in Bend, Oregon. I am a computer consultant that does 20% of my business as a Custom Home Theater installer.

I mostly do remodels and new construction.

I am working on a partnership with th biggest home builder in Bend and then it may be more like 50/50 consulting and installation.

I can't use this though. It is not CL3 rated :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks