What's new

100 Centre St.: A&E Original Series (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I just got a VHS copy of the "Feature Length Premiere Episode" from 2001. Did anyone see this when it was on tv? Is it any good?

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
I saw i and it was good although a little disjointed. It seemed like it had no continuity from one eppisode to the next and left a lot of things unresolved when it ended. A&E's worst trait to me is the way that they just drop good TV shows with no explanation or warning..for example where is MI:5 these days? I know they're filming Season 3 but can we get some re-runs?

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
I thought this was one of the best things on TV, when it was on. And I don't agree that it was disjointed -- it followed a number of interesting stories quite coherently and successfully, in my opinion. I think the reason it went off the air is the usual one -- not enough viewers. But it was great while it lasted.

Debrah

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
The first season was some of the most original courtroom drama ever done for TV. The second season, which moved too far from the courthouse and more into the characters' private lives, had some interesting moments but lost its edge.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks