$10 off Jay and Silent Bob at BB

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Peveler, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Mike Peveler

Mike Peveler Stunt Coordinator

I just did this simply pick up Jay and silent Bob and either Clerks, Clerks Uncensored, or Chasing Amy, $5.00 off per add. Now also per sundays add $5.00 off ANY 3 dvds, simply pick up another dvd for another $5.00 off. I chose Twin Peaks, you may have some trouble at the counter but at my BB it was honored. Good luck!

2. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

Went to Roseville, MN Best Buy to pick up J&SBSB, Clerks, and Ghost World. Per Sunday ad, a $5 discount to be applied to purchase of J&SBSB and Clerks. An additional $5 discount for purchasing any 3 dvd's.

At the counter, the clerk only discounted $5 for J&SBSB and Clerks. When I told her of the second discount, she looked at the ad and INSISTED "you can't use both!". She even asked another clerk standing next to her to confirm.

I didn't accept this (nowhere in the ad did it mention that the 2 promotions were exclusive of each other). Politely spoke with customer service manager. She apologized and instantly discounted another $5 + tax difference.

Be vigilant - check your receipts.

3. Jeff D

Jeff D Supporting Actor

I wish I could use Drawing Flies as part of the Kevin Smith deal.... Sucks that this title isn't included.