What's new

10 inch Woofer/unknown 55-1250??????? (1 Viewer)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I have 4 of these ten inch 8ohm drivers that I bought about 3 or 4 years ago, I have forgotten where I got them or for what purpose. I seem to remember paying about 50.00 each and was going to build a Subwoofer.
The only markings are on the magnet, it says 55-1250, under that is 8 ohm, under that is, made in Taiwan.
I need to do something with these , does anyboby know how I might identify these guys.
I used to buy a lot of stuff from Madisound, Parts Express and some other places that I cant remember. . . I have searched Madisound and PE but I cant find anything on these drivers. . . Help. . .

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Those certainly look the part, I remember now. I bought 8 and am currently using 4 as subs. 2 in a clamshell config mounted in a .5cuft box, their sound is as good as I have heard at any price except they will not go under 40hz after that they are ruler flat to 80 where the Xover is set.
You saved me a lot of time, Thank You.
Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks