10" DIY Sub For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike_Seerden, Dec 14, 2001.

1. Mike_Seerden

Mike_Seerden Extra

I have a DIY 10" sub with built in 250 Watt amp I would like to sell. It has the Parts Express 250W sub amp built into the back and is packed with features like Phase adjustments, variable 40-160 Hz low pass adjustments. The 10" is an Image Dynamics IDQ 10 4 ohm voice coil sub.
    Those into car audio know this sub as the best sounding sub out there and has won many national competitions. It will handle all 250W that the amp supplies. The cabinet is constructed of 3/4" MDF that is screwed and glued. It is a 1 cubic ft. box and sounds great. I have also installed poly fill inside the box to reduce standing waves. It has a black painted finish with a stamped steel grill to protect the sub. I can put together a fabric front if needed. I built the sub this summer so it is still very new and hardly used. I just sold my Polk fronts and now need to sell the sub due to unemployment.
    I can barely turn it up in my family room without disturbing the neighbors in the houses next door. I have not heard a store sub that sounded better for less than $500. Very tight and clean and really goes low. I am selling this one for $200 plus shipping. Fedex ground would probably be around $20-30.
    Here is my email for those interested.
    Contact Mike Seerden at [email protected]

2. Mike_Seerden

Mike_Seerden Extra

bump!