What's new

$1 DVD titles - any good? (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
I know you can expect only so much from a $1 DVD but has anyone bought these from various "dollar" type discount stores? Any titles recommended? I noticed some distributed by Westlake Media and some by Treasure Box Collections.

Eric

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
The "Dollar Tree" chain have been selling them and I've bought about 20 and overall, the quality is ok. Of course, I use a different standard to judge DVDs that sell for $1.00 and those that sell for a higher price. I've returned two because they were garbage and had no problem exchanging them. The way I feel, for a buck, if I watch them once and enjoyed them, I've gotten my money's worth. . The ones I returned were "Nothing Sacred" because it was so grainy it was unwatchable and Hitchcock's "39 Steps" which I actually returned five different times because none of them would play. Hey, for the price don't expect much and maybe you'll be surpised.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks