What's new

$1,000 bucks to spend on on-wall speakers (1 Viewer)

William_Gravem

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't posted in awhile, but could use some advice.

Right now I've got 5.1 and need to replace my cc and mains. They currently are Axiom M22 bookshelf speakers and cc, wall mounted with a bracket. Frankly, they hang too far off the wall for my wife’s liking. Actually, she sort of hates what I've got set up - keeps hitting her head on the front right speaker because it may be a little too close to the entrance to our foyer.

I'm running this through a Yamaha 2600 and I have an SVS PB12+.

I’ve been a little out of touch with what’s out there these days. I see that Axiom now makes some speakers that could be mounted to hang flush on the wall, but where's the fun in that?

If I had about $1,000 to get 3 front speakers that could be wall mounted, what are some options? Does Paradigm still make those on wall monitors?

Thanks for your time – this forum has always been great!

---Bill

aht3

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Taylor
I would recommend the JBL L830 for mains and the LC2 for a center. This will actually get you some quality great sounding speakers for less than you are willing to pay. They are both only 5" deep and can be had on eBay or Amazon for a fraction of what they used to cost. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks