What's new

007 TND Playstation game (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
HI guys-

This area of the HTF is a first for me.

I've got a problem with the Playstation version of 007 Tomorrow Never Dies game. This game was a gift about 2 years ago. I got to the point of the game where it was pretty tough, let it sit for about a year and then got through that section and then got stuck in the Saigon market place section now.

If anyone here has any tips, or can point me to a site that has tips, it's appreciated. I tend to have a personality who will keep trying over and over till I get it. And I don't want to cheat yet. I've got to the point now where I got through and got the missle launcher, then through the barracades and now the hard part is how to destroy the helicopter. Is there a way to aim at it, use the machine gun instead of the missle launcher or just find a place to avoid the firing from the helicopter so I can get a good shot at it! And I did find and get the extra body armor and extra lives.

Any help appreciated!

Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks