Search results

  1. Jeremy Stockwell

    ??? about intellectual property and copyright law

    Tim, Yes, it is possible to register a copyright on the recordings. You use a Form SR (Sound Recording) to do this. Usually, SR's are filed using an entire album. Check out the U.S. Copyright Office website for more info. about the details: I'd be more...