Search results

  1. John Garcia

    Volume control and dB ?

    You need an SPL (Sound Pressure Level) meter to tell you at what point on your volume knob will give you the specified SPL. Using an SPL meter, you should calibrate each speaker individually, using your receiver's settings, to give you the same reading on the SPL meter. This will somewhat...