Search results

  1. jeff lam

    Question on hooking up my subwoofer

    Do you mean "low-level"(RCA type connection)/"high-level"(speaker wire connection), or as you said "low-pass"/"high-pass" as in crossover output? You need to provide more detail. To me low-pass means the low pass output of a crossover and low-level means RCA type in/output. If you mean...