What's new

Search results

  1. Gary King

    HTPC...all PC, or PC blended with HT?

    Definitely a PC as part of a home theater system. That's why it's called an HTPC and not just a PC. Also, I think any true HTPC should utilize a high-resolution output (VGA, HD component), and not just an S-Video output.