Separate names with a comma.
Yeah, it's one of their "Deal of the Day" items today.
22) Night of the Demon* (1957) 4/5 stars - I've seen small snippets of this before, but not the entire movie, so I'm including it as...
21) Wolfen (1981) 2.5/5 stars - A decent enough flick that's definitely a product of its time, I remember being very disappointed in...
All good points, but I'm willing to give this the benefit of the doubt and withhold judgement until I see the film, because Cameron is involved.
New extended Red Band TV spot:
Where the heck is Reggie W??? ;)
Brand-new and unopened. $9 shipped. PM me if interested.
Well, OK then! I like the sound of that.
FROM 4K DISC RELEASES:
Hellboy (2004) - SOLD
20) Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008) 4/5 stars - The follow-up to Hellboy is another great effort from Del Toro and company,...
Interesting Variety interview with Peter Becker, President of The Criterion Collection:...
NEWSLETTER - OCTOBER 16, 2019
We’re welcoming the new decade with films both timeless and timely from some of our favorite...
Here it is:...
19) Hellboy (2004) 4/5 stars - Guillermo Del Toro's Hellboy is a great take on the source material. It's in turns dark and funny, the...
My wife and I watched it last night and WOW, does it look and sound FANTASTIC! Hellboy is most definitely a reference 4K UHD release IMO. Detail,...
That seems to be an issue more often than not with older digital titles.
Great review Todd, thanks! I just got this today and am looking forward to spinning it up tonight!
That's because you've never read the book. ;)
That may be true, but there was no question that it wouldn't work in 1980, and Kubrick knew it.
Yet ANOTHER iOS 13 update from Apple today - iOS 13.1.3:...
NEWSLETTER - OCTOBER 15, 2019
You may have noticed that we experienced some technical difficulties on Criterion.com. Well, we’re happy...
They're hosted on AWS, so I wonder what the problem is. Anyway, I was finally able to place an order and got to use that $10 gift code they sent...
Yep, another Criterion flash sale, another unresponsive criterion.com:
I'd argue that The Abyss falls into that category as well. Cameron has always been in love with the sea and with diving, and The Abyss ties into...
18) The Monolith Monsters (1957) 4/5 stars - As 1950's "monster" movies go, this one is quite unique in that there really aren't any...
Yeah, I just jumped on that.
I don't think it matters. If Cameron wanted The Abyss released, then The Abyss would get released. He's been playing this stupid game for years.