Silicon Valley-based Accell has announced two ProUltra Supreme High Speed HDMI 2.1 8K cables, which the company says are fully compliant to HDMI specification 2.1. The cables include HDMI ethernet channel, enhanced audio return channel (eARC), and support the most recent AV technology with dynamic HDR. The 6.6ft (2m) (P/N: B232C-006B023) has an MSRP $19.99, and currently there is a second option 9.8 ft./3m (P/N: B232C-009B-23), although pricing for the latter is not clear at this point.
“Accell is pleased to announce our new UltraAV Supreme HDMI 2.1 cables,” stated Christine English, sales manager, Accell. “8K TV is here, and our HDMI 2.1 cables will support connections delivering 48Gbps bandwidth, high resolution support up to 8K60Hz, as well as faster refresh rates for the best imagery, movies, gaming and sports experience possible.”
Accell’s ProUltra Supreme cable features:
- HDMI 2.1 compliant
- 48Gbps bandwidth
- Cable lengths of 9.8 ft./2m and 6.6 ft./3m
- Outer diameter of 0.3 in./7mm
- Gold-plated connectors for corrosion resistant connection
- Supports resolutions up to 10K @30Hz, 8K @60Hz and 4K @120Hz
- Dynamic HDR: Video displayed at ideal depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color range
- eARC: Supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality
- Enhanced refresh rate
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Backward compatible
For more information about Accell and the ProUltra Supreme High Speed HDMI 2.1 8K Cable, visit Accellww.com.
Some of our content may contain marketing links, which means we will receive a commission for purchases made via those links. In our editorial content, these affiliate links appear automatically, and our editorial teams are not influenced by our affiliate partnerships. We work with several providers (currently Skimlinks and Amazon) to manage our affiliate relationships. You can find out more about their services by visiting their sites.