What's new

Married With Children, Good Times - box art (1 Viewer)

Richard Waller

Second Unit
They can't do anything right with Married With Children. Not only is it not a complete season, but it also has the text on the spine going the wrong way.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Why is EVERY TV-SHOW Columbia is releasing is in complete season boxsets, EXCEPT Married with Children??????????????? It's such a popular show. Not to offend the fans, but I think MWC is more popular than some of the other shows Columbia is already releasing in Complete Second Season sets!
THIS IS CRAZY! I am so mad. Columbia better get their act straight and cancel this outrageous "Outrageous Episodes" monstrosity and start work on the first seasons.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I have a sinking suspision they are just trying to test the market.. and when most of us don't buy because we want a full season set, they will interprete it as low interest...

Cary T

Screenwriter
This is a real damn shame. Married with Children was the only show I'd buy from all their releases. Now it looks like I won't be purchasing any.

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
I really truly believe they are testing the market. Isn't that what Warner did with South Park?

As much as I want season sets of MWC, I will be buying that disc as well.

Dean

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
I'm disappointed that MWC won't be a full season 1 set myself, but I'm still going to buy the "Best Of" set. And I'm glad they're continuing with Season 2 sets of "All in the Family" and "Sanford and Son." I will definitely be picking both of those up too. The Season 2 Sanford art looks great. Never did care for "Good Times" or "The Jeffersons" though. Are there any rumors as to when Season 3 of "The Simpsons" will be released?

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I urge all of you guys to buy the Married w/ Children 'Best Of...' disc if you want full season sets. They will POUNCE on it if they see interest.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Looking forward to Sanford and Son - Season II. I have rewatched each episode several times on Season I.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Well, I'll buy the "Best of" set of MWC but they better release season-by-season sets too! This is the one TV show I've been waiting for, and I'm quite disappointed we won't see it in its full glory. Why should someone else decide which episodes I like best?

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Dammit i have been waiting for MWC forever now grrr. Like many here i am furious at the prospect of a "best of" collection. I want every season in all its box set glory...I could care less about the other series.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Anybody know how many and what episodes come on the MwC DVD?
It's 5 episodes. The only title known for sure is the "lost episode", which was titled "I'll See You In Court". We know that because it's mentioned on the cover art! :D
No other titles have been named by Columbia yet (unless I'm REALLY missing it!).

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
I have a sinking suspision they are just trying to test the market..
Yup. Although the "Vol. 1" tag doesn't sound too promising. :frowning:
Does anybody else find the SRP of $25 too high? I mean, we got the whole first season of "Mad about you" for an SRP of $30, and all of a sudden I should pay almost the same for 5 measly episodes and no extras? 19,99 (or even 14,99) would have been much more appropriate.
Chris

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Does anybody else find the SRP of $25 too high? I mean, we got the whole first season of "Mad about you" for an SRP of $30, and all of a sudden I should pay almost the same for 5 measly episodes and no extras? 19,99 (or even 14,99) would have been much more appropriate.
I agree that this is strange pricing for what you get. There IS one supplement, but the Sinatra thing can't amount to too much!

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
I will be buying the MWC disc, and if/when season sets come out I will ebay the first disc. I urge every one to do the same.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Bah, best of discs will NEVER reside in my home theater.

Until the Season sets of MwC start, I won't even consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks