What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 6 - 12/03/02 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Judging by the previews, Jack's taking no crap from Nina! Come back after the most compelling hour of TV wraps up tonight. :)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait. Season 2 keeps getting better. I wish they'd run a marathon already so more people could hop on!

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Just watched it here (at work...it pays to work for a Fox Affiliate:)). Pretty cool stuff. Lots of action, a few plot twists, one fairly LARGE revelation. President Palmer's Ex shows back up with a few interesting tid-bits
and the first of what sure to be a few showdowns...of sorts...between Jack and Nina.
Oh, and by the way, Kim's still stupid (probably moreso this week than ever before).

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Spoiler? Where's the spoiler? Holy cow I tried to be VERY careful! Was that it? I thought I saw that a couple of time in the promo....sorry!

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Well, some people avoid promos too.
But...if you're one who avoids promos and doesn't want anything spoiled, why are you reading a thread about an episode you haven't seen yet? :wink:

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Ahh, there is always one who wants to start the thread first and early, even though he didn't even see the episode, or watched it at "work" or the illegal pre-air VCD.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Kim's friend kicked some ass, but if Kim keeps running that kid around town she's gonna end up killing her because of the concussion.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Lenny,

I did watch it at work and DID NOT mean to leak sensitive information...

I'm so sorry to have spoiled this for EVERYONE! I love this show and didn't know I had to have permission to post here.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I'm the type that reads next week's TV Guide early just to see what's coming up! Spoil away! Nothing can ruin 24 for me!:D

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, I didn't watch the promo for the next episode. Will "24" be on next week (December 10th) or is this the last of the new episodes for a while?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
It'll be on next week. I'm guessing we'll get 2 more weeks, and then a 2-week break for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

M.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There's a show next week!

So, was the "OMG" moment when Jack popped 2 slugs into the wall behind Nina, or when Miller passes out from the mickey that Jack slipped in, and then Jack look at Nina, almost with a wry smile (Heh heh heh...). Or was it when Reza gives up Bob Warner (I knew he was in on the terrorism angle, and using Reza as the fall guy)?

I still hate the Kim storyline with a passion, and it takes up like 1/3 of the show. What's with Miguel knowing all that martial arts to put down the abusive dad? Sheesh!

Palmer and Lady McPalmer, what a way to put David in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" position.

This show is a hoot!

R

RossTerry

yes, there are shows the next two weeks

Jack is great at giving looks to others to express his feelings...i love it

so, how many episodes will it take Bauer to kill Nina? or will he kill her at all?

greatest show on television

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Paul, it is I who must apologize. I didn't realise that Palmer's ex was in the promos. I must have just not seen it the whole week (that just goes to show ya how much TV I watch, and why 24, the one show I actually make a point to watch every week enthusiastically, is so special).

My friends and I cracked up when Kim's beau broke out the ninja moves. Very Van-Damme-ish.

This show is beginning to feel like last season: the stuff with Bauer and Palmer is awesome, and the stuff with Kim is dreadful.

Ah, it's like coming home.

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
As long as Kim continues to run around in loose fitting tops, I see no reason to minimize her involvement in the show. My only request: Please run the shots of her running in SLOW MOTION.

Thank you very much.

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Everything ran as expected tonight, but Jack's scenes with Nina were great stuff. The mind boggles at how it will eventually play out.

As for the Reza/Warner thing, I wonder who else will be involved in the whole affair. I thought for a while Marie might be in on it, but now I'm not so sure.

All in all, the episodes seem to be consistently solid this season (well aside from that wierd Kim arc).

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I didn't like the way they wrote Lady McPalmer into this season. I just don't buy it that he would bother with her talk about back-room politics in the middle of a crisis like this.

And of course the Kim subplot was full of more stupidity.

Great episode otherwise, especially the Nina/Jack scenes.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
My wife just groaned at when the idiot sister walked off with her precious Reza and didn't seem to give a shit about her Dad. As always, Jack is The Man! Getting oh so tired of the Kim thread! But I love 24! Best show on TV!

Jeff R.

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think any of the bad characters we've been introduced to so far actually know anything about the nuke. I think this season will be a lot like last season where we won't find out who is really behind the whole thing until halfway or two-thirds the of the way through the season.

Palmer's Ex hasn't changed a bit. Every single word that comes out of her mouth is an attempt to manipulate everyone and everything around her.

Too many people know about the nuke threat now. It won't be long till everyone knows.

I've been a bit suspicious of Palmer's aide for a while. (I forget her character name; it is the one that played Ensign Ro in Star Trek). Anyway, if this political conspiracy pans out, I think she might be involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks