What's new

Help me decide!! Nightfire or Splinter Cell??? (XBOX) (1 Viewer)

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Ok guys, I have enough money for ONE MORE GAME before my wife finds out I've spent all of our savings already! haha (jk) Well, I already have Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, NBA 2K3 and Fifa Soccer 2003 and I can afford one more game, right now I can't decide between Nightfire and Splinter Cell? hich one would you guys recommend? Which one is better in your opinion? Thanks!:confused:

ChrisV

Second Unit
If you just want me to help you decide, then definitely go with Splinter Cell. I haven't played the Bond game, but Splinter Cell is so good that you won't be dissapointed.

JamesL

Agent
ditto on the splinter cell - I picked up both but have not even opened Nightfire because I'm really into SC.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Since you already have a FPS and Ghost Recon I would go with Splinter Cell in a second. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Period.:emoji_thumbsup:

Damien

Supporting Actor
if you like stealth games like mgs2/hitman 2, get splinter cell....if you like unreal championship/halo, get nightfire....the one major point i heard about nightfire is it's single player mode is very short

Jeremy Brown

Agent
Having both, I would recommend Splinter Cell. Nightfire is pretty good, but I am having a blast playing Splinter Cell, and have not really gotten to into Nightfire because Splinter Cell is just good.

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Thank you guys, well Splinter Cell it is then!!! I'll get if Friday if I can get myself to the mall!
Thanks again
Jose

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Just to hammer the point home one more time....STEEL BATTALLION.

Or Splinter Cell if you don't have $200

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks