What's new

HTF NHL2K3 League? (1 Viewer)

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Table current as of 15:57EST, 01/16/03
TeamGamerTagHTF Handle[/b]Boston BruinsThe EradicatorDaren WelshCarolina HurricanesColdForgedBrian J DupuisChicago BlackhawksCundraPatrick BennettColorado AvalanchekorncussionConroy TesaDetroit RedwingsDariusMike Pattee
Edmonton OilersAkulaShaun LyndeMinnesota WildOrpheusTravis KolesarNashville PredatorsThe BardDavid BroomeNew Jersey DevilsHlfManHlfAmazinLarry Seno Jr.New York IslandersBat BatGlenHaagNew York RangersSPAZHowie DPhiladelphia FlyersMerlotMike__DVancouver CanucksCaptDS9EJoey NazzariWashington CapitalsisyooxWillY
EDIT: Decided to create a simple list of people who are interested. Useful for getting Friend's List updated and so forth. Any of you undecided folks who wants to claim a team, feel free to PM me :).
EDIT: Doh, I suppose I should have called this thread "HTF NHL2K3 Xbox Live! League"... sorry.
To forestall those who would have trouble with the semantics of an official HTF league or whatever... bear in mind that is nowhere NEAR my intention.
I'm enjoying playing NHL2K3 on Xbox Live!, but I'm not enjoying some of the people I am finding to play. Are there any HTF regulars who would be interested in getting together and playing on occasion? We could have an unoffical "league" of sorts, with people playing as their favorite team (I, of course, call the 'Canes :)) and can try to do something like a "season" if there's enough interest. I would far prefer to play people that I've dealt with at least on forums than with perfect strangers that, more often than not, end up being mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers. Not to impugn any resident mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers, of course :D.
Any interest in getting a regular group of players? Any interest in anything more "structured" for lack of a better term?

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I'll play also but the suckage is very much there for me too. I barely understand hockey but I love nhl2k3. My third exhibition game went to 5OT before I finally got a goal to win 1-0. I'm going to start playing without auto aim. Look me up if anyone wants to play I usually use the redwings.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in. I suck as well but I'll figure it out eventually. So far i've played about 5 or 6 games and 4 of them went to triple OT.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping to score NHL2K3 for my birthday here in 10 days... Once I have it, I'm down. I call the Pens... :)

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Looks like we have a smattering of interest... warms my wittle heart.
Look me up if anyone wants to play I usually use the redwings.
Then I must destroy you. After last year's Stanley Cup finals, I have no other mission in life ;). Then again, I suck more than the rest of yous guys, so I have little to no chance of actually making good on my threats.
OT: Last year Detroit, obviously, flew in to town here for Game 3 (?) of the Stanley Cup finals. My wife and I were out to dinner at the local Ruth's Chris Steak House for her birthday. She starts squinting at this group of 4 people sitting at a table near us and finally leans over with a stage whisper saying "Oh my God... that's Dominic Hasek!" And of course, she was right. My friend who waits tables there said, "yeah, and there's a group of about 10 Redwings in the bar area too." Of course I had to nonchalantly waltz through the bar. Didn't recognize anyone on the way in, but on the way out, I realized that I was staring at Sergei Fedorov. I didn't say a word to them, but my wife, on the way out (and looking stunning for the evening, thank you very much) just sweetly wished them luck the next night.
Of course, I look back and wish she had told them to break a friggin' leg, but, you know, hindsight and all :).

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Note the new table at the top for those who have expressed interest. Fear not, folks, this doesn't mean I get dibs on your first-born or anything. It's just a somewhat handy list of those looking for games in NHL2K3. Let's see how many folks we get, then we can talk about if we want to take it any further.

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Note the new table at the top for those who have expressed interest. Fear not, folks, this doesn't mean I get dibs on your first-born or anything. It's just a somewhat handy list of those looking for games in NHL2K3. Let's see how many folks we get, then we can talk about if we want to take it any further.

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Umm, I guess I'll take the Leafs?
If not them, then the Sabres.
OBMOVIEQUOTE: "Well, which is it, young feller?" You shall be the Leafs, until such time as you tell me that you wish to be the Sabres, or such time as someone else claims them there Sabres, or until such time as the Sabres cease to exist.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Ok, I'll choose the Leafs. :)
Is anyone gonna be on tonight ~11PM EST? Id love to give it a try tonight, but it has to be after RAW.
And yes, I watch wrestling, but I'm not a 12 year old. :D

Jeremy_Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone having trouble playing online? The first day I played everything was great! Then I took a couple of days off from playing online and started a season, made some adjustments to my settings etc. When I came back to online play I was getting sync errors on almost every game.
The only way I can play now is if I delete my settings file after each game. Really sucks :angry:

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
I read that all settings must be the same for both players. If you have a basic control setup so must the other person. I had the same problem and when I switched to the same control style then it worked fine.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks