What's new

Forget MIB II, Check Out The Chubb Chubbs!! (1 Viewer)

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
Having missed Men In Black II in its theatrical run, I looked forward to the DVD release..despite its tepid reviews. I thought the audio was superb...good low extension and immersive surround action. Video was sharp but I saw some EE-although not enough to distract. While the movie was not bad, in my opinion, there is a diamond in the rough here.

Under Frank's Favorites, there is a 5 minute short called The Chubb Chubbs that apparently was played before MIBII in the theaters. It is a very clever animated short featuring a good number of "cameos". It is anamorphic, 5.1, sharp and colorful stuff. Don't let this short slip underneath your radar. I think it is the best part of the disc. I have shown it to a number of friends and they enjoyed it immensely.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I just picked this up. I loved the original and I expect I will like this one (even though it was sight unseen).

Clinton C

Stunt Coordinator
that cartoon was definately great, and I was hoping it would be on the DVD. I might buy this DVD afterall. it was definately better than the movie in my opinion. Hopefully, it will be one of those movies that will grow on me.

Jedrek

Stunt Coordinator
I plan on picking up MIIB and Ice Age on Tuesday - I hope I have enough money for both. :frowning:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
So, anyone find Chubb Cubbs on DVD yet? DavisDVD lists it as a release today yet I cannot find it anywhere.
Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks