Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Sony EP9ES/CHIRO C-800/NHT AC-1

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Khaled_H

Khaled_H

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted November 15 2002 - 09:49 AM

Sony SDP-EP9ES Digital Pre-amp/Processor: Sony’s Highly regarded all digital Pre-amp with Dolby Digital Processing (Along with tons of other Sony’s ambiance mode). Key features include: variable bass management for front/center/surround, analog 5.1 bypass, three band equalizer for each channel. It is a highly configurable digital pre-amp. I do not have the original box but includes remote and manual.
ASKING: $225 + Shipping.

Kinergetics CHIRO C-800 THX Pre-amp: This is Chiro’s THX Prologic Dual-zone Pre-amp. It has DB-25 input for analog 5.1 (I will include DB-25 to 6-RCA cable). Comes with box, manual, remote and calibration mic.
ASKING: $225 + Shipping

NHT Audio center-1 (AC-1) Center Channel speaker: NHT’s 2-way center channel that matches best to 2.5 or 1.5’s.
ASKING: $200 + Shipping.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Khaled

#2 of 3 Shawn.G

Shawn.G

Second Unit

• 265 posts

Posted November 18 2002 - 12:48 AM

Do you have an amp to go with either preamp?

#3 of 3 Khaled_H

Khaled_H

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted November 18 2002 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
Do you have an amp to go with either preamp?

Sorry, I don't have one for salePosted Image I am keeping my Pararound 1205A, now paired with Outlaw 950Posted Image

Khaled