What's new

Sony Rear Projector KP-46S25 (Convergence Problem) (1 Viewer)

Rory W

Auditioning
I have two areas on my 46" screen; upper left a third of the way across down to a little over half way point, at the top a half circle green with red streak lines under it. When words are displayed in this area a red or green shadow of the words falls down from right to left. The lower right hand corner a third of the way across to almost half way up the screen also show green and red shadows, with words display they fall down from left to right in red or green. The rest of the screen is clear. When I cover up the red gun the display area is clear. I have been able to get into the factory settings and been able to move the shading but can not find the right combination to line up.Screen Shot

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I hope someone can help you, cause if this happened to me I think I'd have a heart attack. Best of luck to you.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Rory, let me know if you want this moved to displays if you do not get the necessary responses.

Rory W

Auditioning
Even odder than the original problem; today the screen snapped back to normal lasted for a few seconds then went bad again.........then returned to normal and has been that way for the last several hours. I am afraid to shut it off *laughs*

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks