Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

SACD Setup on the DVP-NS755V

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Dan M~

Dan M~

Second Unit

• 353 posts

Posted October 21 2002 - 10:26 AM

Hi All,

I finally replaced my Sony 560 (Lightning causalty) with a new player, the DVP-NS755. I'm new to the SACD, it was an added bonus in my purchase. It looks like I need to use the analog 6 channel outputs on the player to get SACD output. It also looks as if I can have both the Coax digital outs and the analog 6 channels. Anyone out there setup there system this way?? Any additional help would be appreciated...
-Dan M~

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   KeithH

KeithH

Lead Actor

• 9,427 posts

Posted October 21 2002 - 11:14 AM

Dan, for playback of multi-channel SACDs, you must use the 5.1-channel outputs. For playback of stereo SACDs, you can use either the 5.1-channel outputs (front left and right jacks) or the dedicated stereo analog outputs. For playback of CDs, you can use the 5.1-channel outputs (front left and right jacks), the dedicated stereo analog outputs, or one of the digital outputs.
My:
Main Stereo and HT Systems ;
Second Stereo System ;
Equipment List ; DVDs, SACDs, and more ;
Planned Upgrades and Additions "You know, the tomato never took off as a handfruit."- George Costanza