Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: 1 Sony SA-WM40 12" subwoofer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Stephen Jenkins

Stephen Jenkins

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted October 12 2002 - 01:34 PM

UPDATED TO INCLUDE PRICE.

I'm selling this 12" long-throw woofer from the highly aclaimed Sony SA-WM40 subwoofer. Please note, I'm not selling the whole unit, JUST THE WOOFER. I bought this with the JBL upgrade, and have no use for the stock woofer, however, people say great things about it, so here is your chance to snag one for cheap.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what to ask for this, so the first person to offer me $60 for it can have it, it's never been used. I'm mainly just trying to get it out of my house.

Buyer also pays insured shipping.

Cheers.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Rick_E

Rick_E

Agent

• 32 posts

Posted October 23 2002 - 05:36 PM

Stephen,

Do you still have this subwoofer? If so, I'm interested. Check your private messages.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Brett_H

Brett_H

Second Unit

• 345 posts

Posted October 25 2002 - 02:15 AM

Stephen,

I thought I PM'd you regarding this, but now I don't see it in my "sent items" view.... Regardless, I'll also post my question here, maybe someone's got an answer:
You mention that you "bought this with the JBL upgrade". Care to elaborate? I've already own the Sony sub, but I've been out of the HT loop for a while and haven't heard of this one. A search didn't turn up anything relevant.

Thanks,
-Brett.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins

Screenwriter

• 2,598 posts

Posted October 25 2002 - 04:18 AM

If you still have it, i'll give you $100 shipped.