What's new

Signs - Vista Series extras (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
M. Night Shyamalan's Signs will be released as a Vista Series DVD. Extras will include a making-of documentary with commentary by Shyamalan, deleted scenes, visual effects and music featurettes, a DVD diary detailing the scriptwriting process, an early home-made film with introduction (Shyamalan sure loves sharing his old films), and trailers.

The January 7th Buena Vista release will be priced at $29.99.

Lowell_B

Second Unit
:emoji_thumbsup:
Looks like Signs won't be double-dipped after all. I Loved the movie in theaters and will definately be picking this up Jan. 7th.
Lowell

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
You must have missed the title of the page and this paragraph then:

The film will make its DVD debut as a Vista series release, the same as Unbreakable, also by director Shyamalan.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
ALL RIGHT! AWESOME!! That's what I get for reading fast... hehehe. Sorry.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Let's just hope this one has far better extras than the Vista Series Unbreakable did.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Yeah, Unbreakable just included a 13 min making of, a comics featurette, and a couple other things, hence my comments on the features being long.M. Night sure does seem to enjoy putting home movies on his discs!

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Yeah, but Unbreakable was the first Vista Series release. Since then Vista has grown to include Sixth Sense (pretty darn good features), Tombstone (pretty darn good features), and Pearl Harbor Director's Cut (the most feature-rich DVD on the market until November 12). So I think Unbreakable was the aberration, especially since Sixth Sense is also Shyamalan. Definitely picking this one up opening day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks