What's new

XBOX Live Oct. 7 People (1 Viewer)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I received the email saying I'm in on Oct. 7. I'm pretty sure some of you here also got that email. I was wondering if any of you had received mail saying when you could order your kit or how to order it. Or do you think this will show up on oct 7.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Bummer. I didn't get that message. Oh, well. I guess I'm out of getting a copy of Revolt.

Sadly, that was one of my main reasons for wanting to get into the Beta. I loved that game.

Glen

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Good thread. I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. Got the "you're in" email, for Oct 7th;
...then nothing. :confused:
Now what? How do we actually GET the kits???

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
You get the kits by following a special link that MS will email to you. You then have to create a customer account with their online store (not the same as your XBL account) and place your order for the beta kit.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
anyone actually receive the email that says you are in, considering that it is now officially OCTOBER 7th.? ?

i keep checking my email repeatedly but nothing has arrived yet!!

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Well its the 7th, anyone see anything yet?
Dean
Edit: LOL we were thinking the same thing at the same time ;)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
nope nothing yet.. It can't get here soon enough. Because we still have to order the kit. I'm hoping we get it by tomorrow so we can still get going by the weekend.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
There's so many of us on the same wavelength. I JUST checked my mail, hoping to see the invitation.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
One of my dissapointments with gaming lately, is not getting together with friends as much to just play games. I understand this is natural as you get older, I'm 26 now. And most of my friends are married as I am as well as some of them having kids. And then on top of that work full time. Makes it hard to find time to hang out or do whatever. I'm hoping that Live will fill this void of having people to play games with. And just can't wait to give it a shot and find out.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
At least when you were a kid you KNEW that you'd be getting your presents on Christmas morning, not the 26th . . . or later :frowning:
MS, hurry up already!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks