Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Monty Python Live at Costco 11.99!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Devin U

Devin U

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted September 28 2002 - 11:52 AM

I just picked up the A&E 2 disc Monty Python Live at my local Costco (Mesa/Gilbert AZ) for 11.99. Its got a couple of live shows and a german version of flying circus plus a whole lot of other extras(Im just looking at the box, havent watched it yet). I dont know if its a nationwide thing or just a few stores, but everywhere else they're going for 20-25 used and it has a MSRP of 39.99. My store seemed to have quite a bit so if you dont have a costco membership or maybe want to do a trade, I may be able to do a favor for a FEW people.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted September 28 2002 - 12:59 PM

http://www.hometheat....516#post978516

Posted that info in the Weekly Roundup a few weeks ago, but it bears repeating for those that missed it! :wink:
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Devin U

Devin U

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted September 28 2002 - 08:14 PM

Thanks for that. Must say, your weekly roundup is one of the best posts. Look forward to it every week, even when Im broke. Thanks for all the hard work.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Chris Dotur

Chris Dotur

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted September 29 2002 - 09:32 AM

Hmmmm... I don't have a Costco membership, but would be interested in the Monty Python Live DVD. Help maybe?

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Devin U

Devin U

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted September 30 2002 - 11:29 AM

I got about all the requests I coud handle, so if you didnt get in and you want one, I have a extra one for trade in the software exchange forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users