What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
The HTF Animal Crossing Trading Post is open for business.

I will trade for any items contained in my signature file. Post anything you'd like to trade. Post trade codes here as well.

I'm particularly looking for any non-sports games. Name your trade.

James Slade

Second Unit
Looking to make a first trade. I am Slade in FalRiver

I have fish to trade

Salmon
Sea Bass
Barbel Steed

The salmon goes for 650 in my town so fish from other towns must be worth a lot. One of my characters told me to try and get exotic fish.

I am looking for any fruit other than cherries or NES games.
Acutally almost anything.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Well, as you all know, I'm shipping off oranges, Excitebike, and Clu Clu Land. I'm playing the game without skipping the time ahead, so you may be waiting on me in the fruit market :D.
Jeremy, I'll take you up on that Balloon Fight offer, just let me know what game you want and I'll order it in.
My quest for Donkey Kong Jr. and Punch-Out still continues!
Oh, and thank YOU for the cherry John!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Very welcome. Make sure to be careful of your groves. If you trample your tree before it grows in, it'll die.

If anyone wants Tennis or Golf, I'm looking for any other NES game.

Can't trade fish yet, I have no pole. No net either. Must find them soon!

James Slade

Second Unit
Mark I would trade you donkey Kong Jr Math for some orange action. The game is not fun but it must be worth more than an orange with Tom Nook. What do you think?

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
That's a more-than-fair trade James. I would like to get a whole set of NES games, so I suppose I'll have to get DK Jr. math at some point. Here's an orange code for you:
@iomfJtzqG@WPN
T&lqz6wde2c6rs
Thanks for the warning about the groves John, wish I'd known before running over eight orange trees :D. At least the cherry tree and the gold tree are safe ;).
John, I'll swap you a copy of Excitebike for Tennis, if you like. I just mail-ordered one from Tom Nook's, but if you'd like it, it's yours.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I'm up to my armpits in Apples, if anyone needs any.
I need a cherry, myself...
I have no NES games, yet. I suck. :frowning:
Toolio of Omaha (yeah, I'm not terribly imaginative when it comes to town names.... :) )

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'll send Tennis to Havana tonight. I'd love to have Excitebike :).
I'd be happy to send a cherry to Omaha if I can get an apple sent to Wall!

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
John, I'll get one sent ASAP. Unfortunately, Mr. Nook has chosen today (the 19th) to remodel his shop, so he's not open.

James Slade

Second Unit
Mark,

I had I problem with your code.

I am Slade in FalRiver, perhaps you didn't use a capital R or something. Anyway please try again, and here is a code for DKJ(Math).

mSPW&d4Xf2fhXU

V&EeMie4sDLovk

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Joel, you'll probably get your NES games soon enough, the letter from Nintendo arrived in my mailbox a couple hours after I'd started. It took me a day to get them though, since I hadn't realized how to get the gift from the gift letters :p)
I just got the net, man, catching insects is TOUGH sometimes. So far the most I've been able to get for anything is 1350 for a migratory locust. Which is pretty decent, but my last house upgrade cost 148,000 bells. Ay caramba!
The fossils aren't bad, but they're not great either. I did bag 3,000 bells for a mammoth skull though...
Joel, I'll trade you apples for oranges :D

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
James, I'm not sure what's wrong with your code, I sent you a second orange, to Slade of FalRiver, and it was the exact same one, I double-checked it. That's very odd, I'm not sure what to tell you...

John, your copy of Excitebike is available via:
NIZrVBF#IVEnUf
QJGLFHwfoy#WiJ

James, I hope your code works for you, that's very irksome, especially since mine was fine...

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
From reading the internet, there are a lot of problems with trading because people inadvertantly put spaces in their player names or towns...if you are having problems receiving items you might want to double-check that your name doesn't have a space or two in front of it.

James Slade

Second Unit
Jesus Christ!

There is a damn space in front of my name. I will probably run into problems forever if I don't restart. I finished paying my damn house off and everything. I was fishing, bug catching and digging like mad. CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Good news and bad news.

Good news : Codes can work more than once, at least for fruit. Untried on games.

Bad news : Mark, your code to me for Excitebike didn't work.

Tennis for Mark in Havana

DSPW&68X%Ki8X8
VIJeMitLsdkovA

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Mark

Here is the code for Balloon Fight

IFA3s&qAdAy2
NDMFaTutjwn9%M

I'd like Excitebike, with a orange on the side, if you don't mind.

Nigel in London

wants:
all fruits other than cherries and coconuts
any NES games
an axe
a fishing rod
citrus themed items or floor covering
pink flamingos
anything cool

has:
cherries
coconuts
Balloon Fight
Tennis
flame shirt (current favorite)
blue or red Aloha shirt
kiddie couch
elephant slide
parquet floor (pretty nice, 2300 bells new)
birch floor
shanty wall (good for dumpy look)

jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks