What's new

Dvd Cover Scans For Profiler (1 Viewer)

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Say guys and gals,

Just where would one go to find good quality coverscans for Out Of Print DVDs (i.e., Criterion's Silence of the Lambs...)? I usually get my scans from DVD Empire, but they obviously don't have the OOP DVDs.

Stephen Fagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen Fagan
Are you looking for large scans? I don't know where to find those, but I think Amazon has the front cover for out-of-print releases, since they aren't removed once they become un-available...I took these from my DVD Profiler page, not great quality but you can view front and back covers:

Also, I think that a while back (before I joined) somebody posted the cover and disc art for some of the Criterion OOPs....hope this helps.

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
I purchased the Criterion Silence of the Lambs from eBay recently, and it should be arriving sometime within the next week. If you'd like a higher-resolution or full-size scan of the cover, and haven't gotten it yet, let me know.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Yeah, I have a scanner and that's gonna be the way to go, but it's so much more convenient to just be able to right click and save...you know? Not to mention, my scanner seems to scan the pictures VERY darkly and I have to tweak them to get them to look right. As for the Copyrighted Material thing, I haven't seen that yet, but I guess that will end that supply.

I guess my other option would be just to pony up the dough and get the the Premium Version of DVD Profiler. Wouldn't that give me access to the High Res scans?

By the way, thanks for all the cover scans, but I didn't really mean for you guys to go to all that trouble. I just thought one of you may have a source on the web. Also, Nathan....YOU DA MAN! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks