What's new

Friends Season 3? (1 Viewer)

Jack_F

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone have info on when this will be released?

I'm hoping for it to be out by 12/31.

4/30 Season 1
9/03 Season 2
12/31 Season 3 ?

That would leave 4 months between releases, and would alow for 3 seasons per year, which means all 9 seasons would be out in 3 years, 1 of which (3 seasons), hopefully will be done by December.

-Jack

Beau

Supporting Actor
Wouldn't suprise me if it came out before the end of the year. If not December, definatly early January. Either way, we shoud find out very soon, Warner didn't take long after Season 1 to announce Season 2. Crossing my fingers for December.:)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I was surprised that there wasn't any inserts announcing Season 3 like there was with the Buffy box (by the way, has "Winter 2003" been defined yet?

Richard Ruffner

Stunt Coordinator
Winter 2003 according to FOX is Dec-Feb 2002-2003

I'm suprised Friends season 3 wasn't announced yet, season 2 was announced the week that 1 came out.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I hope they continue to do commentaries on select episodes for the rest of the seasons. I have both seasons 1 and 2, and the commentary on the pilot of S1 was interesting. Haven't listened to the either of the 2 on S2.

Either way, I love these boxed sets, and theyre available for an attractive price!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I skipped many Friends episodes when it was first on, so I'm thrilled to have these DVD releases. I'm more than happy to put some extra cash in the Friend's bank accounts.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Hi,
I have both seasons 1 and 2, and the commentary on the pilot of S1 was interesting. Haven't listened to the either of the 2 on S2.
They're just as good, imo. Very informative. The only thing that pissed me off was when Marta Kauffman mentions a line they had to change because Lisa Kudrow couldn't say it without laughing. She then goes on to tell us that this went into the gag reel for Season 2. Certainly would have been nice to see that on the DVD.:angry:
Chris

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I was surprised that there wasn't any inserts announcing Season 3 like there was with the Buffy box (by the way, has "Winter 2003" been defined yet?
Well, Buffy IS from Fox and Friends is from Warner, so these studios don't do things the same way. :)
And yes, Fox meant "Winter 2003" to mean January/February 2003. I understand that they regret the tidal wave of misunderstanding that this labeling of the period has generated. I betcha they never be so general again! :wink:

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Certainly would have been nice to see that on the DVD.
I did mention this before, I’m going to mention it again for those who don't know. It’s official, we are going to see the wonderful Friends bloopers. They are preparing this for one of the future season box sets.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Hi,

I did mention this before, I’m going to mention it again for those who don't know. It’s official, we are going to see the wonderful Friends bloopers.
Are you referring to the blooper show hosted by Conan O'Brien? That would be a cool addition, although the clip Marta mentioned wasn't featured in that one.

Chris

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
Any new info on when this will be coming out? I hope that they have not decided that the other ones did not sell well enough and are done. I really don't think that happened because from what I heard they both have sold really well.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Nothing on Friends S3 yet...but how about news on the BBC version of the show, Coupling? :)
In fact, a USA version of Coupling is being looked at by NBC as a replacement for Friends when it goes off the air. They've even cast some of the parts!

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Im just hope that Friends Season 3 comes out real soon. I own Friends Season 1 (haven't watched it yet), Friends Season 2 (ordered but has not arrived yet). I remeber Warner announcing Season 2 of Friends not long after Season 1 came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks