What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 1 - 10/29/02 (1 Viewer)

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Admin note: This initial post has the pre-episode 1 discussion merged into this first thread for "24: Season 2" Future episode spoilers should be in spoiler text. Speculation just needs to be noted as speculation. Have fun.

Great teaser trailer during the American Idol show tonight. Looks like life hasn't treated Jack well at all (and understandably so) since last season's finale.
I can't believe we have to wait until Oct 29 until this season debuts. I can hardly wait.
-greg

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
When i saw the trailer i paused without taking a breath and then exhalled after the commercial was over. 24 IS COMING HELL YEAH :)

capt

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I just did a search b/c I figured the premiere must be this week...... boy was I wrong:b
Oct 29:confused::confused: WTF!?:frowning:

Art Martinez

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Jeremy, I think that the reason that "24" season 2 is starting on Oct. 29th is because of the MLB playoffs on Fox.

I agree that it sucks to have to wait so long but I guess it is better than having a couple weeks with no show because a few guys want to run around on some grass hitting round things with some planks of wood. (Just kidding of course, I love baseball, Go A's!)

Four more weeks, not too long to wait I guess.

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Are you guys talking about the the phone promo wear Bauer answers and the President is on the other line? Or is this another, bigger promo?

If it's the latter, I only caught the tail end of it. Did the show look good from what you saw?

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Only two days till 24 Season Two.
Here is a preview article, along with smaller articles about some of the cast members in today's Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Benjamin_L

Stunt Coordinator
All I have to say is: They'd better not hurt Kim!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I'm serious though, if they put Kim through half the crap they did last season, I'll be throwing cushions, books, and maybe even one or two of my cats at the tv. Grrrrr!
Don: GREAT picture :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Dominik Droscher

Supporting Actor
Brian, I have a few minutes of te pre-air version and it is Full-Screen so I doubt that it will be widescreen. BTW, yummy Kim already in the first minutes. :)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Due to lack of OAR and being against Smallville and Buffy (disprite rerun on her part), I might just wait for the DVD release. It just too crowded as it is (will change with Tivo).

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I really wish it wasn't on at the same time as Smallville. I'll still se it, by taping for time-shifting, but I hate having to remember to record 2 shows at the same time, on different VCR's.

Kevin Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
John -- Smallville is rerun on Sunday afternoons. You could always record it then if you don't want the hassle of setting 2 VCRs.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Its on in just a few minutes, and I can't freakin' wait! 24 is the best TV show of all time in my opinion, and I have been anticipating the second season forever now. I agree that Elisha Cuthbert is gorgeous, and I'm also really glad that the also extremely gorgeous Sarah Wynter (THE 6TH DAY)is on the show this season!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks