What's new

Blade 2 (1 Viewer)

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
Just picked up the pre-street from my wife's work. All I can say is WOW!!! Even on my humble system my setup has never encountered a heavy workout like this dvd. This movie totally immersed me not only with the sound but also the video. For all you bassheads out there you will be glad you bought this one. There is one scene in particular that had my sub going for 10 minutes or so.SpoilerThe scene in the club. There was lowend bass for around 10 minutes or so. I'm assuming around 20hz and less.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Geoff_D

Supporting Actor
Should be getting my copy on Tuesday. And I've just gotten a new EX/ES compatiable Yamaha amp for an absolute steal. Thank Yoda my neighbours will be out all day on Tuesday...

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Just watched this disc. AMAZING. Loved the film in theaters, but the DVD is amazing. This is one of the best, if not the absolute best, transfers I have ever seen. The black and shadow detail is amazing, the colors when needed are great. The DTSES track on here is ungodly. One of the best soundtracks out there, one of the most aggresive that is for sure. I prefer the natural feel the Lord of the Rings had, but for sheer aggressiveness and trick effects...this is the new standard. Ron was right on the ball on this one! Cannot wait to watch it again!

The movie rocks got it last week in ny and it kicks ass!I saw it in theatre's and i didn't care to much for it...Loved the first one but after seeing it agains alot of action makes it very enjoyable

IanS

Stunt Coordinator
yeah,
I am sure us Canadian's can't wait to pick it up this one north of the border....where the cover will read
" Spectacle du Blade deux"
or whatever the f it will be........up here in Canada.

Luckily a buddy just IM'd me and is in NY and will bring me back this one and Pulp Fiction back on Tuesday night.

Geoff_D

Supporting Actor
Even though the Canadian version has a REVERSIBLE cover it still has English and French DVD details on both sides - whaaaa? Now proper reversible covers - full English details on one side, full French on the other - THERE'S an idea! So then peeps like myself don't get penalised for wanting their region 1 DVDs a few quid cheaper (and earlier!) than North American region 1's.
BTW that dts-es track is magnifique! Oops, sorry, I mean magnificent. Damn French covers...:D

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
God, i want this movie so badly!! [Calls local [insert B&M store here] and asks in clueless voice "Do you guys have Blade 2 on DVD yet? [insert other B&M here] has it but i want to buy it from you guys".] hehe:D ;)
l8rz,
Deepak Jr.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
As posted in the Review section done by Ron, this movie really kick's but. Do check you volume as some of the scenes will put you system to the test. Very active EX/ES surround also.

John Boutwell

Stunt Coordinator
I made my wife go to Wal-Mart last night at midnight to pick it up for me :D Now I have to wait all day to watch it.:frowning:

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
I think I'm outta control here. I took off work today to get it at Best Buy. I'm off to go get it. Can't wait!

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I missed this one at the theatre. I have been anxiously waiting for this dvd to come out and now it is finally here! I will be watching this one tonight.

David Susilo

Screenwriter
that vampire girl is also yummy. You realize that she gains weight at the last two scenes of the movie? (after they got out from the sewer)

David Susilo

Screenwriter
Well, she's not supposed to be pregnant (according to the storyline), but even my wife asked the same thing (whether she got pregnant)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I noticed while perusing the case that it lists the film as being 2.35:1, although it's clearly 1.85:1. What's with this recent rash of AR misprints?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks