Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Mr. Bush Goes to Washington -- No politics

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Hugh Jackes

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts
  • LocationAnaheim. CA

Posted October 12 2001 - 04:55 AM

Is it just me or did Bush's call for children to earn money and send it to a fund for Afghan children remind anyone of Jimmy Stewart's call for children's pennies in Mr. Smith?

My Cub Scout pack is holding a fundraising carwash on Saturday, 10-13, to meet the President's request. Anyone in Southern California is welcome to come by to get their chrome polished.

[Edited last by Hugh Jackes on October 12, 2001 at 04:47 PM]
I have learned that some pain cannot be healed, but must be endured. I believe our Higher Power will help us to endure and find peace. I loved the boy with the utmost love of which my soul is capable and he is taken from me-yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it."
-- William Wordsworth 1812

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   James D S

James D S

Screenwriter

• 1,002 posts

Posted October 12 2001 - 08:53 AM

Good luck Hugh.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Ron-P

Ron-P

Producer

• 6,283 posts

Posted October 12 2001 - 09:10 AM

Hugh,

What's the location? I am in Huntington Beach. If your near by, I'll swing on over for a wash.

Peace Out~ Posted Image

------------------
The Green Room | Rons DVDs

Posted Image

You have all the weapons you need...Now fight!

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Hugh Jackes

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts
  • LocationAnaheim. CA

Posted October 12 2001 - 09:46 AM

Ron-P

You've got mail.
I have learned that some pain cannot be healed, but must be endured. I believe our Higher Power will help us to endure and find peace. I loved the boy with the utmost love of which my soul is capable and he is taken from me-yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it."
-- William Wordsworth 1812

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users