Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Mr. Bush Goes to Washington -- No politics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Hugh Jackes

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts
  • LocationAnaheim. CA

Posted October 12 2001 - 04:55 AM

Is it just me or did Bush's call for children to earn money and send it to a fund for Afghan children remind anyone of Jimmy Stewart's call for children's pennies in Mr. Smith?

My Cub Scout pack is holding a fundraising carwash on Saturday, 10-13, to meet the President's request. Anyone in Southern California is welcome to come by to get their chrome polished.

[Edited last by Hugh Jackes on October 12, 2001 at 04:47 PM]
I have learned that some pain cannot be healed, but must be endured. I believe our Higher Power will help us to endure and find peace. I loved the boy with the utmost love of which my soul is capable and he is taken from me-yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it."
-- William Wordsworth 1812

#2 of 4 James D S

James D S

Screenwriter

• 1,002 posts

Posted October 12 2001 - 08:53 AM

Good luck Hugh.

#3 of 4 Ron-P

Ron-P

Producer

• 6,283 posts

Posted October 12 2001 - 09:10 AM

Hugh,

What's the location? I am in Huntington Beach. If your near by, I'll swing on over for a wash.

Peace Out~ Posted Image

------------------
The Green Room | Rons DVDs

Posted Image

You have all the weapons you need...Now fight!

#4 of 4 Hugh Jackes

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor

• 759 posts
  • LocationAnaheim. CA

Posted October 12 2001 - 09:46 AM

Ron-P

You've got mail.
I have learned that some pain cannot be healed, but must be endured. I believe our Higher Power will help us to endure and find peace. I loved the boy with the utmost love of which my soul is capable and he is taken from me-yet in the agony of my spirit in surrendering such a treasure, I feel a thousand times richer than if I had never possessed it."
-- William Wordsworth 1812