What's new

DEAD ZONE complete 1st season in November (1 Viewer)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
What's the view of this series? We don't get this show up in Canada as far as I know.

The movie is one of my favourites.

Esten

Supporting Actor
What's the view of this series? We don't get this show up in Canada as far as I know.
It's been great,aside from 2 episodes,so far.

Lions Gate,Paramount or USA.... wonder who'll distribute it?

Commentary on all episodes would be great.

EDIT: Does anyone know if they shoot for 1.78:1?

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I think that this show is terrific!!! I can't wait for to get this on dvd. The writing is so good and Anthony Michael Hall is fantastic as the lead character. I'm glad this is being renewed for a second season. This is my favorite show on TV today.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoy this show. I even got my wife into it. And she is normally not into these types of shows. I hope this info is true.

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
The first two episodes were good (based on the original novel). The second two episodes were terrible. All of the episodes since then have been okay, but there is very little originality...everything is cribbed from older material.
I'd much rather see Monk, the other new USA series, come out on DVD. Now that's a good show!

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I am glad I will be able to buy the first season b/c I can never remember to watch it:frowning:. I remembered with about 20 minutes left in the show last night. AMH is very good as the lead.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Lions Gate produces the show and they will release the DVD. USA just shows the series. Paramount has nothing to do with the show as far as I know.

The show's official website (IIRC) has made mention that the first season would be on DVD ever since the series began earlier this summer.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
UPN displays the show, I guess.

Nothing in Paramount's materials except for the movie, of course.

USA Studios (aka Universal) mentions nothing as well.

Lion's Gate only mentions the on-air series. But something could be pending. This sounds more like an LG-level thing than the other two, quite honestly.

We'll see. If I could get told an "official source" for the "announcement", perhaps I could get definate word on the matter.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Matt...thanks. But that's not identical to what TerryW said at the beginning of this thread, is it? Where does "DEAD ZONE complete 1st season in November...All 13 Episodes." come from?

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
This show has been excellent. What a nice surprise the show has been. I (and anyone else I've talked to who has also seen the show) like it a lot.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
The second season starts on USA in January on Sundays at 10 which puts it a direct conflict with Street Time on Showtime, therefore I won't be able to record it, but hoping for the first season of the Dead Zone. Where is it indeed? Just the pilot is not enough. Anyone heard any more news about this?

TerryW

Stunt Coordinator
They had initially planned on releasing the whole first season before the second season started but decided to do just the two-part Pilot Episode. I'm guessing they're going to wait and see how season two does in the ratings before releasing any other product.
BTW, USA shows The Dead Zone several times per week, then it airs on the Sci-Fi Network so you shouldn't have any taping conflicts with other shows LennyP.:)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Great news. Very excellent show.

Anybody think that Dead Zone will take a cue from smallville and feature Christopher Walken in an upcoming episode?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
It would be cool to see walken in a episode. I know there was article on the shows web site about how a bunch of actors/actress's watch the show and have asked to be on it. Jack Nicholas even watches the show and Michael pillar was going to try and get him on the show but there was a scheduling conflict or something

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks