Jump to content

Sign up for a free account to remove the pop-up ads

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.


What language is the info on this page?

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Mike Wegimont

Mike Wegimont

    Stunt Coordinator

  • 132 posts
  • Join Date: Apr 26 1999

Posted October 11 2001 - 10:41 AM


I'm trying to create an imagemap with rollovers and this seems to be the only page on the internet that describes how to do it with the tools I have. The problem is, I don't know what language the page is in and therefore can't have it translated.

Please help. What language is it?

Also, if you know of any software packages that can do this, I'd greatly appreciate the help. I tried to do it with Paint Shop Pro 7 but I only want a piece of the image to change and it seems to change the whole image. The layout of the graphic makes it impossible to split it into a table and roll it that way. I need an imagemap. Do you know how to do this in PSP? That would be appreciated as well.

"It's good to be da king!"

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Rob Gillespie

Rob Gillespie


  • 3,636 posts
  • Join Date: Aug 17 1998

Posted October 11 2001 - 10:45 AM

Well, the URL ends in '.no' so I'd imagine it's Norwegian.
No longer here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users