What's new

***Official Survivor: Thailand Discussion Thread *** (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad they are doing another tropical island location, the environment in "Survivor: Africa" was just too damn drab to be visually interesting (reminded me of southern Arizona, haha).

I wonder who'll be this years prime schemer.

/Mike

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I also like the tropical island location and I'm also glad they are changing the game a little (see article). The alliances will always be there but it's always good to see the castaways thrown for a loop. The heavy rains should make for some good drama too.
For now, I'm guessing the prime schemer will be the one with the black dot over the face. :)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The Survivor Thailand website is now up at CBS.com.
I can't decide yet who I think will win, although I'm leaning towards Brian - the used car salesman thing has me thinking he could be better at manipulating things than some of the other castaways.

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Hello Daniel,
In the future, could you please request one of the admins of this area to make your thread an Official Topic Header. Membership is not permitted to make threads Official.
Other than that, Enjoy this thread... :)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Sorry about that Steven, I'll know for next time. After looking at some other Official threads, some were designated by admins and some weren't, so I jumped the gun in my excitement. :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
And why is it always only ONE black girl, and ONE black guy? They just happened to find ONE black person of each gender in every season? Not ZERO, not TWO, just ONE? It annoys me.

Cheerleader Penny is pretty cute.

/Mike

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
It seems they have the same group of people every time around. A couple older guys, a couple older women, one black guy and girl, the rest are younger, white, pretty types. They'll throw in a gay guy and a religious type (a pastor this year) to mix it up. Am I mistaken, but do we have the first Asian contestant?

So far it looks like:
Ken = this year's Rob
Jed = " " Gabriel
Jan = " " Kathy
Brian = " " John
Jake = " " Pascal
Penny = " " Neleh
Erin = " " Sarah

Alright, I'll stop stereotyping for now.

Let the games begin! I'm making my first guess right now, Clay is the first kicked off.

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
Not sure who the gay contestant might be. Most males are married, the singles a "most eligible bachelor", a missionary Baptist an a studly looking cop. Only real female possibles are Erin, Shii Ann (a gay asian girl -- kill two birds w/ 1 stone) and Stephanie. No way Tanya is gay.
the most idiotic luxury item I've ever heard of has to be Robb's skateboard. Lots of use he'll get for that on a tropical friggin' island. They can chop it up and use it for firewood, I guess. Or use the wheels in some sort of challenge. And lots of good body paint will do for you, Erin.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Penny and Tanya are the cute ones. The Asian contestant is named Shii Ann.

But supposedly these are very outgoing people (i.e. not boring). We'll see, Mr. Burnett...

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out on a limb here, and pick Tanya as the winner, and John as the first boot.

Why? Who the heck knows?

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Tanya shares my birthday! I'm rooting for her! But Erin lives in Austin, TX...hmmmm...Tanya is hotter so yeah, I'm rooting for her. They are talking about Erin on hornfans.com at:
Link Removed
Not sure who the gay contestant might be.
My guess is Jed.

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Boys versus Girls? If the latest CBS promo is to be believed, apparently that's what the initial teams are.

Should be interesting...

-greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks