What's new

Pulp Fiction Box Set to be released.......... (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
This is an ulta-hyper-mega-limited edition box that seems to just have the DVD, soundtrack, litho etc. No real new content on the disc. These guys did something similar for the Matrix I believe (as well as several others). Unless you really want all the other goodies, I wouldn't worry about this-the DVD is exactly the same.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Don't get this set if you want the original packaging. It might not be included, just like it wasn't in other CDA releases in the 59.99 price category (2001, Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket).

These sets are cool but I'll pass until I know whether the original packaging is in the box or not.

I should have asked the people at CDA in person at the VSDA show last month, but when I entered their suite they were too ignorant to even say anything to me, let alone greet me. Needless to say, this was a public suite on the public exhibitor suite floor... NOT a private room. The way they acted at that show put a real sour taste in my mouth about their company... I liked them prior to this, and loved their Perfect Storm box set with George Clooney's autograph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks