Photo

Jvc Hm-dh30000u Hdtv Dvhs..........

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 AnthonyS

AnthonyS

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted August 03 2002 - 02:54 PM

This JVC can record HDTV and can playback all standard VHS tapes. It has component video out for your HDTV and all the standard outputs as well including S-Video in and out. Other outputs are a 5.1 optical out for Dolby Digital and Fire wire (IEEE) in out for recording HDTV.

This DVHS can play the new 1080i HDTV D-Theater Tapes some titles available are Terminator 2 X-Men and U-571 with others to follow. THe unit Will come with a HDTV prerecorded tape to show what this guy really can do. If I were to describe the picture it's the best image and sound you can get from any source today.

Im selling because I got 2 and all I really need is 1 so my loss is your gain. Comes in original box with remote and manual and warranty card. So you get full warranty also.
Asking Price is 1200.00 or Best offer
I take PayPal or Money Orders and UPS Ground shipping is free. If you want overnight or 2 nd day you must pay charges.

Thanks and if you have questions call me at 201-207-3353
ask for Tony I would be happy to help ya out .This unit is 1 month old so its brand new !................Posted Image

#2 of 2 Panayotis Melas

Panayotis Melas

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted August 07 2002 - 03:40 AM

Hi Anthony

I am interested on this baby, but I have found it in J&R for $ 1170.

I still considered that price beyond what I think reasonable for this unit and I just backed.

If I can find it - as a 2nd hand - for $ 950 (or even less), I would really think it again.

And for my particular case, I have also to think the transportation expenses to Greece, plus the customs fees.

Can you think about it?

Panayotis Melas