What's new

Jvc Hm-dh30000u Hdtv Dvhs.......... (1 Viewer)

AnthonyS

Auditioning
This JVC can record HDTV and can playback all standard VHS tapes. It has component video out for your HDTV and all the standard outputs as well including S-Video in and out. Other outputs are a 5.1 optical out for Dolby Digital and Fire wire (IEEE) in out for recording HDTV.
This DVHS can play the new 1080i HDTV D-Theater Tapes some titles available are Terminator 2 X-Men and U-571 with others to follow. THe unit Will come with a HDTV prerecorded tape to show what this guy really can do. If I were to describe the picture it's the best image and sound you can get from any source today.
Im selling because I got 2 and all I really need is 1 so my loss is your gain. Comes in original box with remote and manual and warranty card. So you get full warranty also.
Asking Price is 1200.00 or Best offer
I take PayPal or Money Orders and UPS Ground shipping is free. If you want overnight or 2 nd day you must pay charges.
Thanks and if you have questions call me at 201-207-3353
ask for Tony I would be happy to help ya out .This unit is 1 month old so its brand new !................:D

Real Name
Panayotis Melas
Hi Anthony

I am interested on this baby, but I have found it in J&R for $ 1170.

I still considered that price beyond what I think reasonable for this unit and I just backed.

If I can find it - as a 2nd hand - for $ 950 (or even less), I would really think it again.

And for my particular case, I have also to think the transportation expenses to Greece, plus the customs fees.

Can you think about it?

Panayotis Melas

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks