Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Cheech and Chongs NEXT MOVIE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Lance

Lance

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted July 22 2002 - 05:13 PM

Does anybody know anything about this movies release on dvd? I have UP IN SMOKE and NICE DREAMS and would like NEXT MOVIE.

#2 of 5 Jon Hertzberg

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter

• 1,457 posts

Posted July 23 2002 - 05:49 AM

And will NEXT MOVIE be released with all the original music intact? More recent video incarnations have the unfortunate "Some music rescored for home video" and "home video version" disclaimers on the packaging.

Jon

#3 of 5 Jeff Adkins

Jeff Adkins

Screenwriter

• 1,762 posts

Posted July 23 2002 - 10:47 AM

Both Cheech And Chong's Next Movie and Get Out Of My Room are coming out August 7th in Region 4. With the exchange rate they are running about $9 each in US Dollars.

Jeff

#4 of 5 James L White

James L White

Supporting Actor

• 840 posts

Posted July 24 2002 - 02:47 PM

yeah I want Next Movie on DVD too,let's hope it comes to R1 soon. OAR of course.
Samsung HL-S5688W 56" DLP
Panasonic TC-P50X1 50" Plasma TV (bedroom)
Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD's
Panasonic BMP-BD60
Sony BDP300 Blu Rays (bedroom)

#5 of 5 Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen

Producer

• 3,997 posts

Posted July 25 2002 - 06:46 AM

I believe this was the first official CLV laserdisc release- the first ever sold to the public was Animal House but was shortly pulled because of technical problems and several people complained about not being able to use the still-frame function!
Home video oddities, old commercials and other junk: http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeh8nbc