What's new

Hey I'll take a SUPERBITS of... (1 Viewer)

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
LEGENDS OF THE FALL. This movie with the beautiful cinematography just cries out for a higher resolution transfer and the score just cries out for DTS!!!

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
How about Last Action Hero, Das Boot, Leon, Lawrence of Arabia, or Arlington Road.

Last Action Hero and Das Boot are just screaming for the treatment, as is Leon. Lawrence would just be a nice bonus.

There are other titles that should get the treatment, like Cliffhanger, Charlie's Angels, The One, and others.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I'd like to see a Superbit Deluxe of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. The second disc would feature a commentary from Hironobu Sakaguchi, who provided one on the Spiritual Edition in Japan.

~T

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Last Action Hero and Das Boot are just screaming for the treatment, as is Leon. Lawrence would just be a nice bonus.
Actually, in my opinion, I would say that Lawrence of Arabia screams out for a Superbit transfer louder than any of the others!
Of course, thats just my opinion!
:)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
How bout a superbit 'A Knights Tale' ? Great audio/video that would benefit from higher bitrate and DTS.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Well Holy..
I had a feeling, but I had not heard that announcment until now.
Cool.
Any specs yet? Superbit Deluxe?

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Superbit DVDs have just the movie, spartan menus, and dts & Dolby Digital sound options.

The only Superbit Deluxe titles are The Mask of Zorro & Snatch hitting on September 17th, 2002 along with Panic Room: Superbit.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
LOL :laugh: Well, yes, I am aware of the superbit concept.
I guess the only question was if it were to be a SB deluxe or not.. which you answered. Thanks again :)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I dont want superbits of titles that are only about a year old or so, like Mask Of Zorro(remember the special edition last August) or Knight's Tale. I want superbits of films they screwed up a little bit on the first time.

Here is another few nice superbit ideas.
Bridge on the River Kwai, Ghostbusters, Starman.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Hey Rob, I found a used copy of LOA for 17.99 at Hastings. Is it worth a blind purchase? I generally love most of the "classics."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks