What's new

Any interest in the Fox Demo Disc #1 DVD? (1 Viewer)

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Some of you might remember that Fox and Best Buy teamed up last Thanksgiving to give away a freebie called "Fox Demo Disc #1"--which contained various demos of different movies--about thirty different scenes, IIRC, and there were other various tidbits of DVD stuff on the disc, like a glossary, deleted scenes, text, etc.
(You can read more about the disc here, a little more than halfway down the page, under the news for 11/13/01.)
Anyway, I've got a supply of these discs, and some of you may remember that earlier this year, I "gave some away", for $5, which was the cost of shipping (these discs were free in the stores).
I'm just doing this thread to gauge any interest in these discs, so I can get rid of them. If you're interested, please post here (no e-mails, please). If there are enough people that are interested, I figured I'd start up another "give away" thread, something that I was going to do a long time ago.
Please note that I'm not giving any away at this time, just seeing how much interest is out there for them. :)
-mwb-

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Oh, and as long as we're on the subject, is there going to be a "Demo Disc #2" or what?

BenjaminG

Stunt Coordinator
Hey,
I will definitely take one;)
Only thing is, I live in Australia. I will gladly pay for any postage costs though!
Ben

Jorge Montes

Stunt Coordinator
I would definately take one off your hands. My Best Buys didn't have them and I was quited miffed about it.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I'd like one too please... I'll cover the extra shipping required to Canada.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Yes, me too please! I actually called my Mom in Dallas and begged her to head to Best Buy to get one, but she said the line was out the door and by the time she made it in, alas, no More!

Yes, I WANT one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks