What's new

Teaser poster for The Two Towers released (1 Viewer)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Looks great! I heard that we will see the teaser trailer very soon also. Just a matter of weeks!

MatS

Screenwriter
:emoji_thumbsup: :D :) :star:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:cool:
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Kami

Screenwriter
I just got one off ebay for $14.96 (buy it now)...seller says it can't ship til July 3 due to legal reasons. There was only 4 when I checked, and at least one was gone. I just took one so maybe there's a couple left.

This will be $5 cheaper than the online store most likely...and allposters.com usually charges $20 for brand new posters.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Anybody know if this can be had in desktop size? It looks fine tiled, but as J6P would say, I wanna fill my whole screen. Sweet, just answered my own question, they've got TTT desktops at the official LOTR movie site.:D

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
And I just looked for this today. Plenty will be available, plenty soon. Must get one. Best LOTR poster yet :D
Great stuff...
Take care,
Chuck

CSM, you were quite wrong! I have seen the new TTT trailer, and it shows alot more new stuff than I got the impression of from the AICN report. To download this yourself (it will take a LONG time; there are alot of people downloading it) go to www.comingsoon.net and download the 6.14MB teaser. It is genuine. Here we go with the description.
- The shrouded mist, New Line Cinemas logo comes up.
- The image of Eowyn standing alone is seen, and Galadriel says, "The fate of the world will soon be decided."
- It than shows the image of the Riders arriving at Helms Deep, the people running from a burning village, and than Aragorn coming through the doors of the Golden Hall, with Hama and Theoden looking torwards him.
- "The dominion of evil grows even stronger." It shows the view of the Orc camp, the Eye of Sauron, and the Orcs slamming there spears into the ground.
- Than Galadriel says (this is Gandalfs line is the preview) "There is a union now between the Two Towers." During this you see Arwen sneaking (?) torwards the shards of Narsil. And than a brief shot of Wormtougne whispering into Theodens ear.
- "Bara-Dur, fortress of the Dark Lord, Sauron." It shows the shot of the tower of Bara-Dur, and than a shot of the entire tower.
- "And Orthanc, stronghold of the wizard Saruman." With this it shows Orthanc in the distance, with someone (?) in the foreground. And than a shot of Saruman in his underground fortress, with Wormtougne behind him.
- Two shots of the Uruk-Hai slamming their spears to the ground, and than a shot of Legolas, looking quite scared.
- "The peril of the Ring-bearer deepens." The shot of Frodo and Sam walking through the Dead Marshes.
- "An unseen danger draws closer." Two shots of Sam and Frodo walking down into Emyn Muil.
- A shot of the Ring in Frodos hand (a new shot). "For there is another who hunts the Ring."
- "The thieves. They stole my Precious, and we wants it!" This is the same shot from the preview, but Gollum us much more detailed, and clear.
- "THIS CHRISTMAS"
- Two shots of Aragorn drawing his sword. One from the front and one from the side. Than a shot of people standing in Helms Deep. Than a faraway shot of Helms Deep.
- "THE BATTLE FOR MIDDLE-EARTH BEGINS"
- A shot of Aragorn screaming and the Elves begin firing there arrows. Than the shot with the ladders (looking totally convincing) and the army climbing them. And than Legolas, Gimli, and Aragorn riding torwards the Golden Hall. Shot of Frodo drawing Sting. And a shot of Theoden (a new shot) and than of Aragorn and Arwen, frolicking. The Eowyn and Aragorn "sword-fight" and than the overhead shot of the Orcs running with Merry and Pippin. And than another new shot of Wormtougne being thrown down the steps of the Edoras by Hama (?). Legolas drawing out his swords. And than a very quick shot of Legolas shield-surfing (YES!!!). Three people riding horses, Theoden looking rather sad and bowing his head, someone with a spear (no idea who) riding a horse, Gimli swinging his axe, Faramir standing somewhere, Merry and Pippin looking at something. Than an overhead shot of Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn running, and than the White Rider breaking into the Uruk-Hai army.
- "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS"
- It ends with the shot of Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas coming upon Gandalf. A voiceover of Gandalf satying "I come back to you now; at the turn of the tide."
- THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...DECEMBER 18th
All in all it clocks in at 2:01 and it DAMN GOOD!!!! Go download it now. It is indeed real.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
I'm download the preview and the teaser right now. Both are at 3% and transferring at incredibly slow rates. If I'm still up when they finish transferring I will make them both available for download on my website.

Kami

Screenwriter
I can't seem to connect to the teaser :frowning: The preview is the one we've all seen already.
Has anyone been able to download it? Mind sending it via ICQ or any other messaging program? My ICQ # is 125786082

I have uploaded the new TTT teaser onto Kazaa. Keywords are Lord of the Rings, the two towers, or lotr. Filename is REAT TTT TEASERS!!! Go and get it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks