Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

What is "UNFORGETTABLE" like?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Martin Jeeves

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor

• 699 posts

Posted June 17 2002 - 03:39 AM

Hi!

I loved Jon Dahl's "The Last Seduction", "Red Rock West" and "Joy Ride".

What is "Unforgettable" like? Both the film AND the DVD disc itself?

Thanks,
M.J.

#2 of 7 Guest_MaxY_*

Guest_MaxY_*

Posted June 17 2002 - 03:59 AM

Hmm I forget. Posted Image

Sorry that was bad. Posted Image

Actually I am interested in hearing comments as well. I remember the movie coming out and that it had Liota and Fiortino (SP?) and I never did actually see it.

Thanks for reminding me of a DVD I need to look for.

Max

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   David Brashear

David Brashear

Stunt Coordinator

• 91 posts

Posted June 17 2002 - 07:51 AM

An average suspense thriller. Liotta tries to find out who murdered his wife by by utilizing a new drug that allows him to experience the memories of other people first-hand. Interesting premise, I say it's worth a rental.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Andy Olivera

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter

• 1,302 posts

Posted June 18 2002 - 12:19 AM

It's an intriguing premise, well acted and directed. Above average, though I wouldn't call it great. That's my capsule review, since I haven't seen the film in years. All I remember in detail is the robbery. Plus, it's John Dahl, so you know it'll be beautiful. You can't really go wrong for $14.95(I'm sure you could find it for $10)...
"It is not, and never should be, the policy of the law to require the protection of the foolhardy or reckless few and therefore to deprive, or interfere with, the enjoyment by the remainder of society of the liberties and amenities to which they are rightly entitled." -unknown

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Martin Jeeves

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor

• 699 posts

Posted June 19 2002 - 02:49 AM

Would anybody like to comment on the transfer itself?
M.J.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen

Second Unit

• 382 posts

Posted June 19 2002 - 09:07 AM

I have no idea about the DVD, but the movie was highly implausible and even ridiculous. It seems that the moment John Dahl was allowed a larger budget, things went to hell. This is a rambling, messy thriller that was a major disappointment to me considering the star power (if you can call Liotta and Fiorentino that) involved.
Fielding Mellish: "We fell in love. Well, I fell in love - she just stood there."
-Bananas (1971)

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Rickhard Copley

Rickhard Copley

Agent

• 48 posts

Posted June 29 2002 - 12:25 AM

Is it anamorphic? I'd heard that it was plain widescreen with a mistake on the cover claimimg "Enhanced for widescreen TV's"

Can some one confirm?