Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FT: Buckaroo Banzai SE & Big Trouble in Little China

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Matthew H

Matthew H

Second Unit

• 369 posts

Posted June 14 2002 - 03:33 PM

I have mint copies of The Adventurs of Buckaroo Banzai Special Edition and the Big Trouble in Little China 2-Disc (soon to be OOP). Here's my want list: 48 Hours Batman (1989) Batman Forever Batman (1966) Bean: The Movie The Blues Brothers Caddyshack II Coneheads Dragnet The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness The Great Outdoors Home Alone Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Legend: Ultimate Edition Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3 The Monkees: Head Real Genius Slap Shot Summer Rental Throw Momma From the Train Tomorrow Man Tommy Boy The Toxic Avenger, Toxic Avenger 2, and Toxic Avenger 3 Weird Al Yankovic: Live! I'm open to any suggestions (more 80s films would be great), so feel free to make an offer.
Matt

Mobu? Sounds like some sort of damn car polish.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Matthew H

Matthew H

Second Unit

• 369 posts

Posted June 15 2002 - 02:30 PM

I'm still open for offers. Posted Image

*bump*
Matt

Mobu? Sounds like some sort of damn car polish.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   JayM

JayM

Stunt Coordinator

• 128 posts

Posted June 16 2002 - 06:46 AM

I have Hannibal, Three kings, Seven, and the musketeer. interested in any of these?

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Rich_Henn

Rich_Henn

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted June 17 2002 - 07:48 AM

I don't think I have anything you'd want for trade...I've just started out collecting. I do have a copy of THE SHINING, LIFEFORCE (new, factory sealed) and WEREWOLF though. Unless you'd be interested in selling the Buckaroo Banzai and Big Trouble discs. But yeah...those 3 DVD's are what I have to trade. Rich

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jean Paul Villeneuve

Jean Paul Villeneuve

Second Unit

• 259 posts

Posted June 19 2002 - 01:04 PM

YGM

Jean Paul
Posted Image
Master Trader at HOME THEATER FORUM
Gold Trader at DVD TALK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users