What's new

Question about last season's ER: Corday's patients. (1 Viewer)

Steven L

Stunt Coordinator
My wife and I were talking about ER last night and we can't remember how they resolved the storyline with Corday's patients. (I'll put it in spoilers in case someone hasn't seen the season yet)

This is the story about Corday's patients dying. We remember that she was under investigation and that she suspected someone else on the staff, but we can't remember how the issue got resolved.

Could someone with a better memory than me fill me in?

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
There was someone going around and peforming "mercy killings" if i remember correctly. cant remember who it was.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
If I remember right, it was the other doctor that Corday suspected. He all but admitted it, but they couldn't prove it. The source of infection was found in his lab refridge. Romano, worried about law suites, seemed to blow it all off.

Mark

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
I thought it was a nurse in the end. They suspected the other doctor, with the whole fridge thing, but in the end I thought a nurse was responsible. But I might be wrong...

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Daniel, I believe you are correct about this. I had almost forgotten this storyline with all that happened at the end of the season.

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
No kidding.... what a season. It will be interesting to see how/if they can keep the franchise alive w/o Green and Benton.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I wonder how much longer this show will go on. They would be wise to really utilize Abbie more. She is the best actor on the show, IMO.

VicRuiz

Second Unit
I'll go out on a limb and say that the show will last until the 2003-2004 season, which will be its 10th. That's also when Noah Wylie's contract runs out, and he's said he's not likely to return after that. Ten seasons sounds like a nice round number.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
you need to be able to drop the most expensive actors, hire cheaper ones to drop the cost of the show a bit while trying to keep ratings stable. but that is a fairly cynical few of tv show management :)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Nigel,

This is pretty much the formula that has been Used for Law and Order for most of its run. I think next season is one of the first seasons there won't be any cast changes. But changing actors can also help keep the show fresh, as well.

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
Marty: ER is character driven though ... L&O is plot driven. So when the characters change on L&O we don't really care... But on ER it's completely different. We know their families, their vices, their compassion, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks