Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Outlaw 950

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,623 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted May 29 2002 - 05:25 AM

SOLD

#2 of 6 Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher

Supporting Actor

• 704 posts

Posted May 29 2002 - 06:34 AM

YGM!

#3 of 6 Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher

Supporting Actor

• 704 posts

Posted May 29 2002 - 06:37 AM

Im having a prob with the eamuil in my profile. Please email me back at Bschucher@broward.org or leave a Pvt Msg.

#4 of 6 James Elvick

James Elvick

Supporting Actor

• 694 posts

Posted May 29 2002 - 06:51 AM

YGM too!

James Elvick:b

#5 of 6 Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter

• 1,313 posts

Posted May 29 2002 - 07:03 AM

Adam- I may be interested if it is not already taken, but:

You said
Quote:
(will accept CC payment but you will have to pay additional to cover the paypal surcharge on CC payments)

but forum rules state:

Quote:
"No Surcharges. Under Visa and MasterCard regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."

#6 of 6 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,623 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted May 29 2002 - 07:11 AM

Hmmm. Didn't see that. I know PALPAL, Visa & MC don't approve of it, but I didn't realize it was a forum rule. My appologies. I will edit my original post to remove that. Thanks for the heads up.

Forum Nav Content I Follow