What's new

MGM: Remo Williams - The Adventure Begins please! (1 Viewer)

Drue Elrick

Stunt Coordinator
This is a classic movie from my childhood. I would love to see this movie again in its theatrical form. I HAVE to see Chiun running across the water and Remo jumping from pole to pole and fighting over the Statue of Liberty. I would be grateful. :)

George_Pro

Auditioning
Ah, yes. I remember those scenes as well. It has been a while. I'd like to see a Remo Williams DVD, too.

Gavin K

Stunt Coordinator
How about a two-disc set with the TV series included!
------------------
"Wow, what a dramatic airport!"

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I didn't know there was a TV series.
I'm sure most of you know the movie was based on the books (I think it was The Destroyer, but I forget now). At one point in time, I had every volume of the series they'd released, and read them all. I think there were like 80 at the time. So you can imagine I was primed for the movie version. I've always seen it as a likable "B" movie. I'm surprised so many others know it and like it. I have it on VHS, but it would make a nice addition to my DVD collection.
For your Star Trek:Voyager fans, keep an eye out for Capt. Janeway in a military uniform.

Gavin K

Stunt Coordinator
ABC aired either two or four episodes of Remo Williams as a TV series in the late eighties or early nineties. They were aired only once, as filler during rerun season and the show was never picked up. I can't remember who played Remo, but Joel Grey was back as Chiun. It was so long ago that I don't remember much more, other than I really enjoyed the show. And since Dick Clark produced both the movie and the show, hopefully it can be included as part of a DVD package.
------------------
"Wow, what a dramatic airport!"

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Definitely count me in! (Thanks for the sig-link Steve!)
------------------
sig.jpg

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Hey, if Lucas can retitle Raiders, I'm sure Remo could be also!
- Steve
------------------
gotremo.jpg

Got Remo?

MarcS

Stunt Coordinator
Drue--"classic movie from my childhood"????
Oh my, do I feel old...
[edit 7/5]
It was just on Showtime Tuesday night--forgot what an entertaining movie this really is--and the soundtrack was pretty decent too...

Gary W. Graley

Second Unit
I had started a thread over in Software and a lot of interest was gathered there, found this link on the Last Action Hero thread and wormed over to here to post my needs for Remo as well, MAKE IT PLEASE?
Thanks,
G2
------------------
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious……

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks