What's new

BestPriceAudioVideo.com (1 Viewer)

Mike H Wizard

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone ever purchased anything from bestpriceaudiovideo.com before, I would like to know how good they are?
Meaning good experiences, bad experiences, or what I can expect if I decide to order something from them...
Any information would be very helpful and appreciated...
Thank you in advance,
Mike

CoreyH

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Mike,

I've never dealt with them personally, but I just did a quick check over at pricegrabber. They have a 5 star rating, with 80 positives and only 2 negatives. Seems pretty good to me.

Check pricegrabber or resellerratings for reviews.

Hope this helps

Shaun

Second Unit
I've bought from them before. I purchased both my receiver and dvd player from them a couple of years ago. Not the lowest prices, but very reliable.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I purchased my speakers from them about a year ago. It was actually through an Ebay auction and I was happy with their service.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I don't know if they are listed at audio survey, but here is the link:
Link Removed
I've bookmarked their site for times like this.
Good Luck
Ron

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Mike H Wizard,

I ordered a JBL PB-12 sub from these guys about a year ago and received great service on the phone. I expressed my concern that many of these subs had problems with them upon receipt, but the rep assured me that they had received none back from returns. The sub shipped the next day and was received 3 days later...no problems whatsoever and the sub is still going strong!

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
I purchased my AR9's from them and at the time they were

the cheapest place to have them. Much cheaper than retail.

They are located in Ohio, Shipping was hefty but considering

they shipped 120+ Pounds of towers it's not out of the ordinary.

Had them a day after I ordered.

Art_C

Stunt Coordinator
I got my Onkyo reciever from them. They weren't the lowerest priced vendor but they are an authorized Onkyo dealer so Onkyo will honour warranty from product purchased from them. Good service and had no problem with dealing.

Mike H Wizard

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your information...

Now with the replys of them not being the lowest priced vendor, this brings up another question...

Who have you seen to be the lowest priced vendors for Audio and Video equipment?

Once again any replys would be appreciated...

Thank you in advance,

Mike

TaraD

Auditioning
You have to be careful about selecting the lowest price vendor because usually the lowest price vendor is not an authorized dealer which means the warranty is invalid from the manufacturer. So maybe that vendor is the lowest price vendor for the authorized dealers but it is not the lowest price vendor when you include unauthorized dealers.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Who have you seen to be the lowest priced vendors for Audio and Video equipment?
I could find at least half a dozen cheap vendors over at the Yahoo! Shopping section that feature good prices. However, they'll get you on the shipping (e.g. - $40+ to ship a receiver).

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Mike,
I'd go with either of two that seem to get a lot of 'play' here at the HTF: either bestpriceaudiovideo (as mentioned)or http://www.jandr.com (J&R MusicWorld)
I haven't ordered from 'bestprice' although I've heard lots of positive stuff, but I've got my JBL NSP1 speakers and the PB-12 sub ordered from J&R and I'm anxiously awaiting arrival! Besides the positive reviews around here, I ordered my Technics SL-J2 linear-tracking turntable from them back in 1982 or '83 with no problem. That's just after I found out about some new(?!?) format called "Compact Disc" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks