What's new

Brute Force? (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
There's a huge article on this game in this months Official Xbox magazine.

Whadda ya wanna know? I know that I'm definitely picking this one up.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Keep an eye on E3 coverage next month, I am expecting this game to have a very strong appearance there for MS. We'll no doubt hear a lot more about it then.

Dean

Adam Nixon

Second Unit
I sure hope so for MS' sake -- the X-box has been deluged with bad press lately. They need nothing less than a STELLAR E3 to shake that off.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
This game looks and sounds outstanding!
1. Brand new graphics engine built from the ground up
2. Painstaking measures taken for animation (No motion-capture here)
3. Almost three years in the making so far...
4. Four players to choose from at any given moment. If one dies, simply pay to have him/her/it cloned and continue on with or without them!
I just wish that all the "Next HALO" hype would go away. This game will not be like HALO.
Think I'll be purchasing this one.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Don't forget, for all those that liked the co-op mode in Halo, Brute Force's co-op is better, imho.

At anytime, anyone can join in, simply by plugging in a controller and; on the fly, the game lets you join in with that character. So, you can end up with you entire party controlled by 3 other people.

Tired of having someone else with you? Simply have them disconnect the controller and, that character will automatically go back to single player control, without having to restart anything.

Sweet, no?

Looking forward to what kind of splash this game makes at E3. Will definitely be picking it up this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks